- Data-driven insights on consumer buying habits and the media discussion on modern mobility
- Webinar with the Center for Automotive Research (CAR) and UNICEPTA on Thursday, April 15, 2021 | 10 am ET
Webinar: April 15, 2021 | 10am ET
The automotive industry is racing to prove it’s ready for the future. The public is pressuring companies to address topics like green mobility and sustainability. Non-traditional automotive companies are emerging with solutions for autonomous driving, connected and shared mobility, and e-mobility. Consumers are often confused and wary.
Traditional car manufacturers must evolve into technology and mobility players in order to stay competitive and increase their success within the e-mobility space.
CAR and UNICEPTA will present data-driven insights from their latest research on:
- Purchase behavior and buying patterns of American citizens.
- Public perception of e-mobility, including subtopics and regional differences.
- Tesla – and who else? Ranking of players dominating the public discussion.
- What’s next? What Comms and Marketing departments can do to improve their positioning and how they can identify the right topics to bolster their messages.
Carla Bailo is the President and CEO of the Center for Automotive Research (CAR), and is a leader in engineering and vehicle program management with 35 years of experience in the automotive industry. Under her leadership, CAR continues to be a preeminent resource of objective and unbiased research, analysis, and information regarding the North American automotive industry.
Silke Nehlig is Managing Director at UNICEPTA. With over 15 years of experience in global media & data intelligence, she supports multinational companies in the automotive industry in how to best use data-driven insights to master the challenges of communication in a digital environment.