Our employees make the difference. That is something we believe and embrace with targeted staff development, daily teamwork, and a diverse range of training opportunities.
Our office in Washington DC is always on the lookout for trainees as well as qualified experts in the field of media monitoring and media analysis. Please feel free to send us an unsolicited application. Below you can also find a list of the job vacancies.
Sales & Marketing Manager
Location: Greater Detroit, MI area preferred
Your key responsibilities will be to support the Head of US Sales & Client Development in all department development activities including researching, developing and implementing marketing and sales opportunities, campaigns, and plans.
Your main tasks will include:
- Lead generation and collaborating on ideas for sales action plans by researching, identifying, and contacting potential customers. You follow up on outbound leads via phone and email
- Accomplishing marketing and sales objectives by developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs nationally to help determine opportunities for increasing brand awareness
- Independently develop a thorough understanding of our industry and ideal customer profile by defining the competitor's share, competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business, and establishing targeted market share
- Help boost the product marketability and profitability by improving product packaging and coordinating new product development
- Proactively keep up to date with the market and the position’s requirements by participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations
- Carry out general office duties (organizational and administrative), and related tasks as needed
- Execute on various marketing campaigns including creation, evaluation and timeline management
- Support our conference presence, manage client engagements and local partnerships when needed
- Willing to travel nationally & internationally as assigned
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree
- You have 2-3 years experience in a Sales, Marketing or Client Development role and a very good understanding of related concepts
- You have a proven track record of making outbound calls and managing client relationships. Bonus if you have lead generation experience
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, are self-motivated, have a positive attitude and are passionate about media and technology
- You can build a rapport with existing clients and are comfortable building relationships with potential new clients
- You are results-driven, creative, a self-starter with the ability to deliver high-quality work on time that is appropriate for review by key stakeholders
- You have excellent interpersonal skills including a demonstrated ability to be effective in an everchanging environment
- You have expert communication skills, verbal and written
- Communications, public relations or journalism background is a plus
- Work with us in an expanding and forward-thinking international company
- A position with heavy responsibility, exciting and challenging projects for national and international customers awaits you
- A position that can grow with you as our team grows
- We offer you a position with an attractive salary package; additional benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid holidays, flexible PTO, and work arrangements, a casual work environment
- You will have exciting opportunities to advance your career and a high degree of creative leeway in a dynamic, technology-driven environment
UNICEPTA USA, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
UNICEPTA USA Inc., 1250 24th Street NW, Suite 300, Washington, DC 20037. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Coding Assistant / Media Researcher (20-25hrs/week)
UNICEPTA USA is looking for a Part Time Coding Assistant/Media Researcher at its growing Washington, DC office.
This position is ideal for someone looking for additional part-time work. This position is NOT full-time. We offer flexible scheduling and are looking for 20 to 25 hours per week. The work for this position, including initial training, is done entirely remotely/via telework. Must be able to provide at least 20 hours per week (holidays, vacation, etc. excepted).
Role and Responsibilities
The part time coding assistant will analyze the content of English-language media clips (print, online, TV and radio) and enter details into a database program using a prescribed categorization system.
- Responsible for quickly and accurately analyzing media coverage, specifically identifying key topics, messages, companies mentioned, and the overall tone of articles.
- Entering these details into a database program using a set methodology and categorization system
- Provide additional research help as required
Qualifications and education requirements
- Bachelor's degree or least two years completed at an accredited university.
- Degree in communications, media relations, measurement/research/data or related fields a plus.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- General knowledge of business, economic, and political topics as reflected in international media.
The ideal candidate will have strong written and oral communications skills, an excellent attention to detail, and be able to meet strict deadlines. This ideal candidate would also be able to quickly read and accurately digest news items from a variety of sources on wide ranging topics.
If interested, please send a resume to email@example.com and be sure to include "Part Time Coding Assistant" in the subject line. You do not need to send a formal cover letter, but please briefly introduce yourself in the body of the email.
UNICEPTA USA in an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other class as specified by law.
For us, “learning by doing” does not mean making great coffee. We offer a sound specialist trainee program in Media Monitoring, allowing today’s trainees to become the managers of tomorrow.
Our one-year trainee program targets both university graduates and career changers. During this period, our trainees get to know both UNICEPTA as well as the industry, gain sound professional expertise and get the opportunity to assume responsibility from the get-go. After all, it is our goal to take on highly-qualified and motivated employees after the trainee program is completed.
What are the advantages of our traineeships?
- Clearly defined target position from the very start
- Intense initial training period for the target position
- Comprehensive mentoring with regular feedback
- Insights into other UNICEPTA departments
- Taking on one’s own small to medium-sized projects and customers even during training
- Custom-tailored trainings and workshops
- Opportunity to be taken on as a Project Manager on permanent basis
Accompanying mentoring, regular exchanges between all trainees as well as events complement our trainee program. Since 2018, Nathalie Mosblech has been accompanying our trainees during their trainee year, acting as a contact person for all small or large questions that arise.
trainees per year
of our trainees remain after finishing the program
trainees receive after successfully finishing the program
Interested in a trainee program at UNICEPTA? We look forward to your application!
Education does not stop once you finish your training. Our UNICEPTA Academy accompanies and leads our employees through their career. This way, their job does not at any point become a dead end, but instead remains a journey with plenty of perspective, at any stage.
A company is only as good as its employees. After all, sustainable and individualized further training not only makes employees more satisfied, it makes companies more successful as well. The UNICEPTA Academy, our internal personnel development and training program, supports the career of every single one of our employees by offering training for every step on the career ladder. Our motto: Every UNICEPTA employee must have access to it.
regular training formats
trainings per year
In addition to our further training program, which is tailored to the individual organizational levels, we offer structured and qualified programs:
- Trainee program: Custom-tailored seminars and workshops as well as basic instructions on research techniques, production systems & tools, database management, industry-specific topics and customer communications as part of the Academy.
- Manager program: Individual skill development in the areas of personnel management, customer acquisition and strategic company development.
Beyond that, we offer general trainings such as language courses or MS Office trainings as well as special formats – for instance presentations by guest lecturers from various areas of the media world.
Jump & Grow – Talent management at UNICEPTA.
Understanding that employees are the most important resource a company has and thus its most crucial factor for success is probably one of the most important things a manager can learn.
With Jump & Grow, we offer a custom-tailored program to promote and support the professional and personal skills of our employees. The participants are given the opportunity to gain hands-on experience and insights into the company as well as build up career-relevant skills and create a network at UNICEPTA.
This approach enables us to fill many leadership positions at UNICEPTA with internal talent and thus combine individual career planning with strategic succession planning.