Our employees make the difference. That is something we believe and embrace with targeted staff development, daily teamwork, and a diverse range of training opportunities.
Our APAC competence center in Shanghai is always on the lookout for trainees as well as qualified experts in the field of media monitoring and media analysis. Please feel free to send us an unsolicited application. Below you can also find a list of the job vacancies.
Project Assistant (Media Monitoring/Analysis)
To further enlarge our team in Shanghai, we are looking for motivated candidates for full-time or part-time employment.
The purpose of the Project Assistant will be:
- Monitoring of Chinese and international print and online media
- Monitoring of Social Media issues
- Capturing the main contents (e.g. key issues, tonality) in the UNICEPTA database
- Writing of short summaries (English)
- Writing of monthly/quarterly reports
- Setting up of new projects
Required Skills and Experience:
- Familiar with the internet, search engines and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
- Additional language skills are desirable: Korean, Japanese, Indonesian
- Work in an international environment in a co-operative and global operating team
- Flexible working hours in full-time or part-time
- Insight in international corporate communications and media competence
If you are interested in our job offers, please send an email with your CV in English: Jobsemail@example.com
- UNICEPTA 现在正需要同时拥有其他语言能力的人才（可兼职或是全职）：
For us, “learning by doing” does not mean making great coffee. We offer a sound specialist trainee program in Media Monitoring, allowing today’s trainees to become the managers of tomorrow.
Our one-year trainee program targets both university graduates and career changers. During this period, our trainees get to know both UNICEPTA as well as the industry, gain sound professional expertise and get the opportunity to assume responsibility from the get-go. After all, it is our goal to take on highly-qualified and motivated employees after the trainee program is completed.
What are the advantages of our traineeships?
- Clearly defined target position from the very start
- Intense initial training period for the target position
- Comprehensive mentoring with regular feedback
- Insights into other UNICEPTA departments
- Taking on one’s own small to medium-sized projects and customers even during training
- Custom-tailored trainings and workshops
- Opportunity to be taken on as a Project Manager on permanent basis
Accompanying mentoring, regular exchanges between all trainees as well as events complement our trainee program. Since 2018, Nathalie Mosblech has been accompanying our trainees during their trainee year, acting as a contact person for all small or large questions that arise.
trainees per year
of our trainees remain after finishing the program
trainees receive after successfully finishing the program
Interested in a trainee program at UNICEPTA? We look forward to your application!
Education does not stop once you finish your training. Our UNICEPTA Academy accompanies and leads our employees through their career. This way, their job does not at any point become a dead end, but instead remains a journey with plenty of perspective, at any stage.
A company is only as good as its employees. After all, sustainable and individualized further training not only makes employees more satisfied, it makes companies more successful as well. The UNICEPTA Academy, our internal personnel development and training program, supports the career of every single one of our employees by offering training for every step on the career ladder. Our motto: Every UNICEPTA employee must have access to it.
regular training formats
trainings per year
In addition to our further training program, which is tailored to the individual organizational levels, we offer structured and qualified programs:
- Trainee program: Custom-tailored seminars and workshops as well as basic instructions on research techniques, production systems & tools, database management, industry-specific topics and customer communications as part of the Academy.
- Manager program: Individual skill development in the areas of personnel management, customer acquisition and strategic company development.
Beyond that, we offer general trainings such as language courses or MS Office trainings as well as special formats – for instance presentations by guest lecturers from various areas of the media world.
Jump & Grow – Talent management at UNICEPTA.
Understanding that employees are the most important resource a company has and thus its most crucial factor for success is probably one of the most important things a manager can learn.
With Jump & Grow, we offer a custom-tailored program to promote and support the professional and personal skills of our employees. The participants are given the opportunity to gain hands-on experience and insights into the company as well as build up career-relevant skills and create a network at UNICEPTA.
This approach enables us to fill many leadership positions at UNICEPTA with internal talent and thus combine individual career planning with strategic succession planning.