UNICEPTA is a leading global service provider for Smart Media & Data Intelligence. Our core competences are Analytics & Insights, Media Monitoring and Digital Information Management.
We provide the best insights for key decisions - or top decision-makers in corporate communication, marketing, product communication and strategy development.
We combine AI-based technology with human expertise to get to the heart of the rising flood of information. We gather the globally available data from traditional and social media, and other sources as their importance emerges, and identify the insights necessary for your decision making.
With over 700 employees, we consider ourselves to be a global leader of innovation and quality.
- Employee growth in percent: more than 20% in the last three years
- 40% of management positions are held by women
- 80% of our employees are college graduates
- Colleagues from over 44 countries
- 150 global brands and accounts
- Numerous DAX 30, EUROSTOXX 50 and S&P 500 customers
- Leading family and medium-sized companies
- Various associations, governmental departments and other public institutions
users of our MIND portal
offices around the world
Cologne | Berlin | Krakow | Washington DC | Shanghai | Zurich
- Corporate, product and CEO media analysis
- Business intelligence and research services
- Strategic media review cross-media, real-time monitoring
- Editorial abstracts and media overviews as well as full translations
- State-of-the-art portals & dashboards
- Our offices are actively manned round the clock for our customers
- Less than 30 minutes response time for activating ad-hoc monitoring services, day or night.
- Less than 5 minutes between the publication of a report and an alert being sent to our customers
- In our research
- Translated at native-speaker level
- Coded for media analysis
qualified alerts a day
- 800 media-monitoring products a day
- 400 deadlines every day
- 1,500 analysis reporting slides per month
- 25,000 abstracts every month
- 100,000 reports analytically coded per year
media sources worldwide in the biggest media panel
- 100,000 print-media sources
- 180 million online and social-media sources
- 1,500 TV and radio stations
- 200 news agencies
Chemicals | Health Care | Financial Institutions | Politics & Public Institutions | Consumer Goods | Retail & e-commerce | Energy | General Industrial | Media & Business Service | Automotive | IT & Telecommunication | Sports | Transportation | Logistics & Tourism
The satisfaction of our customers is our first priority - all day, every day, around the world. To achieve this, we bank on excellence in performance, mindfulness as we work together, and the sustainability of our actions.
Our daily work is characterized by team spirit, respectful conduct, and open communication. We support employees and their personal development and foster diversity.
Through excellent services, we want to contribute to the sustainable development of our customers. Sustainability also guides our own company philosophy – in economic, environmental and social regards.
- Theres has been at UNICEPTA since 2008 and is responsible for media analysis, communication consulting, and research services
- She has 18 years of experience in strategy and methods in analytical communications advice for international companies, such as in her role as managing director of Cision Germany
- She studied linguistics and is a trained PR consultant (DPRG-certified)
"The same values are important to me when I’m not working: Relationships and encounters - with people, nature, music and literature.“
- Sebastian is responsible for media monitoring
- He has been at UNICEPTA since 2005 and has spent time in all roles from project manager to team manager. Before joining UNICEPTA, he worked as a journalist for Aachener Nachrichten and WDR
- Sebastian studied political science as well as economic and social history
"When I’m not working, I enjoy spending time with my family and doing sport (especially cycling, jogging and squash). I also love a good book and cheer on the one true Borussia!“
- Claas has been responsible for business development, innovation and consulting at UNICEPTA since 2016
- He previously served as Director Corporate Communications at E-Plus group, Global Head of Corporate Communications and CSR at Beiersdorf AG and Partner at Brunswick Group LLP
- He studied political science, modern history and literature in Heidelberg and Hamburg
“When I’m not working, family, friends and spending as much time (playing sport) outdoors as possible are most important to me.”
- Georg has been in charge of strategy, client support, the international business, finance and legal issues at UNICEPTA since 2007
- Before joining UNICEPTA, he spent 12 years working for Lehman Brothers, Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette and KPMG, living in London and New York for several years
- He studied economics and business administration at the University of Cologne
"When I’m not working, I spend time with family, meet friends, push myself at sport, dream about winning an „Ironman“ and see the world.“
UNICEPTA relies on the latest tech. This means, we not only develop portals and dashboards to the highest standards, but also rely on the best solutions available on the market.
Through close collaboration with market-leading technology providers and innovative start-ups, we provide our customers with the benefits of a best-in-class solution.
The continuous development of our solution is an important success factor for us as leaders of innovation and quality. We are thus constantly on the lookout for new technology partners whose IT solutions can integrate with our systems.
Partner with UNICEPTA
Are you a provider of data acquisition or web crawling services? Do you provide assist technologies such as automation, semantic analysis, artificial intelligence or NLP? Is your competence in the analysis or visualisation of data? Maybe in the development of content management systems? It is possible that our innovative services and/or technologies might complement each other’s portfolio.
If there is a chance, we are happy to discuss! Get in touch with us – together we can explore a possible cooperation.
Do good and talk about it. Do the best and let others talk about you. Our references show why you should choose UNICEPTA.
Multi-national corporations, mid-sized family-owned companies, regional and global brands, associations, ministries, and public institutions – over 300 customers place their trust in our services. Want to know more? We’re happy to help you get in contact with them.
We are networked in the way we think and work. We seek out the right partners to share ideas, drive forward issues, and foster innovation, which helps us to be the strongest partner for our customers.
We have partners
UNICEPTA is a founding member of "global media intelligence" (GMI), a European alliance of leading media monitoring and analysis companies. Our clients benefit from the regional competence of our alliance partners and the reach of a worldwide agency network. In total, UNICEPTA partners with more than 75 agencies worldwide.
We are connected
UNICEPTA is a member of numerous national and international associations and bodies, including:
With communications becoming increasingly globalized, we keep an eye on all markets. This is true for the web, print media, TV, and radio. We also have local offices and teams of consultants for our customers in major international hubs and at the sites of our clients.
Besides our headquarter in Cologne, we are represented in Germany with regional offices in Berlin, Hamburg and Stuttgart. Furthermore, we have offices in Krakow, Shanghai, Washington D.C. and Zurich. Employing staff from a total of 44 nations, we cover 26 different languages.
Our team in Shanghai with over 30 employees is your partner if you plan to explore the media market in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia or all other Asian-Pacific regions.
UNICEPTA Information Consulting (China) Ltd.
SOHO Zhongshan Plaza, Tower B, 1904E, West Zhongshan Road 1065
Shanghai 200051, P.R.
+86 21 2230 5027
Based in Washington D.C., UNICEPTA supports companies and organisations on a global level to securely and reliably manage their communications and successful decision-making.
UNICEPTA USA Inc.
1875 Connecticut Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20009
+1 202 769 0449
Our headquarters in Cologne is our central hub, and also the largest production location for the Analytics & Insights and Media Monitoring divisions.
+49 221 9902-0
From our Berlin regional office, editors and analysts develop valuable insights for your daily communication management.
Am Borsigturm 27
+49 30 5673-1759
The Krakow team in Poland, led by Richard Jarczyk, is responsible for various media monitoring services.
ul. Lwowska 17/4
+48 12 2922-685
In Zurich we operate a regional consulting office, from which we manage our activities in Switzerland and neighbouring countries.
+41 76 8233259
Get in contact with us! You can get in touch directly with the contact persons listed below or use our contact form. We will contact you as soon as possible.