Discover the UNICEPTA difference
UNICEPTA was founded in 1996 and has been steadily rising as a leader and innovator in media intelligence, first in the German and central European marketplace, and now globally. We have seen the sector evolve to incorporate digital media and deploy new technologies to automate and analyze media and information to support our advisors in providing guidance to our clients.
Today, we are the fastest growing full-service media and marketing intelligence provider in Europe, USA and APAC.
- Employee growth in percent: more than 20% in the last three years
- 40% of management positions are held by women
- 80% of our employees are college graduates
- Colleagues from over 44 countries
- 150 global brands and accounts
- Numerous DAX 40, EUROSTOXX 50 and S&P 500 customers
- Leading family and medium-sized companies
- Various associations, governmental departments and other public institutions
users of our MIND portal
offices around the world
Berlin | Cologne | Krakau | London | Washington DC | Shanghai | Zurich
Smart insights. Strong performance. That is the personal commitment of each of our more than 450 media experts, analysts, linguists and consultants. All day. Every day. Around the world.
You can find all UNICEPTA facts here:
- Corporate, product and CEO media analysis
- Business intelligence and research services
- Strategic media review cross-media, real-time monitoring
- Editorial abstracts and media overviews as well as full translations
- State-of-the-art portals & dashboards
- Our offices are actively manned round the clock for our customers
- Less than 30 minutes response time for activating ad-hoc monitoring services, day or night.
- Less than 5 minutes between the publication of a report and an alert being sent to our customers
- In our research
- Translated at native-speaker level
- Coded for media analysis
qualified alerts a day
- 800 media-monitoring products a day
- 400 deadlines every day
- 1,500 analysis reporting slides per month
- 25,000 abstracts every month
- 100,000 reports analytically coded per year
media sources worldwide in the biggest media panel
- 460 million online and social-media sources
- 100,000 print-media sources
- 1,500 TV and radio stations
- 200 news agencies
Chemicals | Health Care | Financial Institutions | Politics & Public Institutions | Consumer Goods | Retail & e-commerce | Energy | General Industrial | Media & Business Service | Automotive | IT & Telecommunication | Sports | Transportation | Logistics & Tourism
- At UNICEPTA since 2008 and responsible for Senior Strategic Advice
- 18 years experience in strategy and methods in analytical communications advice for international companies, including as managing director of Cision Germany
Since October 2021 CEO of UNICEPTA Group and in particular responsible for Strategy, Business Development and Sales, Finance, HR, M&A, Marketing Communications
Has many years of experience in the management of consulting-intensive and software-based solutions and was most recently CEO at Ingenico Marketing Solutions, a provider of innovative marketing tech solutions for large companies; previous positions included Siemens and Roland Berger
- Responsible for media monitoring and technology & content management at UNICEPTA since 2005
- Has served in all roles from project manager to managing partner. Before joining UNICEPTA, he worked as a journalist for Aachener Nachrichten and WDR
Since October 2021, responsible for Analytics & Insights as well as UNICEPTA's US business and further international expansion
As President and member of the Group Executive Board at Cision, he most recently headed the Cision Insights division globally; his earlier roles include that of Managing Director Germany at Prime Research and Chief Operating Officer (COO) in the US
UNICEPTA is a leading provider of Media and Marketing Intelligence solutions. Powered by visionary AI, we deliver razor-sharp Analytics, Insights, and Advisory services. Global companies with the most dynamic and complex intelligence requirements value UNICEPTA's personal commitment to unlock Smart Insights that drive faster, better decisions for Strong Performance.
- Media and Marketing Intelligence: fully integrated data and information capture and analysis from over 460 million sources across the full range of public media, digital and social platforms, around the world, 24/7/365
- Analytics & Insights: with professional strategic advisors deploying artificial-intelligence-based analysis to convert data intelligence into deeper insights to help drive faster, consistently successful decisions across senior management
- Intelligence Platforms and Newsrooms: for effective digital and physical compilation and presentation of realtime intelligence, from mobile apps and executive level briefings to full command centers
If your performance is good you want to talk about it. If your performance is the best, you can let others do the talking.
UNICEPTA supports cross-sector market leaders including BMW Group, British Airways, Lufthansa Group, Roche, and UBS.
Our primary client focus is large multi-national corporations with extended geographical and media reach, but we also serve mid-sized family-owned companies, regional brands, non-profits, and government ministries.
Over 300 companies place their trust in our services. Want to know more? We’d be delighted to put you in touch with them.
We are the world’s leading provider of visionary Media and Marketing Intelligence solutions. Our AI is industry-leading, and constantly learning and evolving.
But with all our highly regarded data and science acumen, we believe the human touch of our people is what truly sets us apart:
Smart • Strong • Personal • Proactive
We love teamwork, speed, quality execution and bringing innovation and fresh thinking to our clients. We want the top talent to be working for you, which is why we strongly support personal development and foster diversity.
As a global corporation who has always practiced non-discrimination policies and works openly with all people, UNICEPTA is outraged by the murder of George Floyd by Minneapolis police officers. We feel it is our duty to speak out against the injustices that have occurred and let the world know where we stand.
We stand together with the Black Community and understand that to be silent is to be complicit with racism. We want Black people to know, we are with you. It is time for this to end. It is time for change.
Through excellent services, we want to contribute to the sustainable development of our customers. Sustainability also guides our own company philosophy – in economic, environmental and social regards.
Legal Ombudsman and Whistleblowing System
UNICEPTA rejects and takes action against any form of corruption, fraud and any other kind of criminal offence or violations of law. The appointment of an external lawyer as a legal ombudsman is one important element of our compliance management system to prevent, detect and respond to criminal offences and breaches of rules. Internal and external whistleblowers can confidentially reach Attorney-at-Law Dr. Rainer Frank via email@example.com or via this web page.
We are networked in the way we think and work. We seek out the right partners to share ideas, drive forward issues, and foster innovation, which helps us to be the strongest partner for our customers.
As a part of this, we believe in supporting our broader communications and strategic advisory industry as a whole. UNICEPTA holds membership to national and international associations including:
Together with Ubermetrics, which became a part of UNICEPTA in 2021, we have one of the best AI-based technology platforms for communications and marketing.
In addition to our own software development, we have proven competent in research projects and their continuous development. We transfer the knowledge gathered in these projects into simple applications for our customers in communications and marketing.
Ubermetrics has been closely integrated into the AI research landscape since 2011 – as participant in expert talks with the German economy and research ministries as well as the chancellor, as a member of the German AI association and, among other things, in the expert commission for the German economy ministry’s AI innovation competition.
Ubermetrics is contributing to the following research projects:
- QURATOR – Curation Technologies, subproject “Media Intelligence and Risk Monitoring“. The QURATOR alliance receives subsidies from the German research ministry. The German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence is one of the research partners.
- PLASS – The project is subsidized by the German economy ministry. Ubermetrics is involved in the subproject “Automated Mining of Sources for Supply-Chain Value Information and Processing on a Platform”.
- AI market place – Ubermetrics is involved in the subproject “Intelligent Product Monitoring“, which is aimed at researching and developing AI-based monitoring of online content. KI-Marktplatz is subsidized by the German economy ministry.
- Evalitech –Funding project in the research ministry to develop an AI-based evaluation metric to capture innovation events and research performance in science.
For UNICEPTA to keep leading the way, we seek to continuously work with industry-leading technology. This means we not only develop our own services and offers to the highest standards, but we also rely on and integrate the best technologies and solutions available on the market.
It is only through close collaboration with top technology providers and innovative startups that enables us to provide our clients with a leading edge.
We are always on the lookout for new technology partners with solutions we can collaborate on and integrate with our systems to help us think ahead.
Are you a provider of data acquisition or web crawling services? Do you develop assist technologies such as automation, semantic analysis, artificial intelligence or NLP? Is your competence in the analysis or visualisation of data? Or perhaps in the development of content management systems? If you think our capabilities might complement each other, please get in touch. We are always keen to explore new collaborations.
With communications becoming increasingly globalized, we keep an eye on all markets, no matter the media, geography or language.
Our headquarters in Cologne is our central hub, and the main production location for the Media Monitoring and Analytics & Insights divisions. In addition, we have regional hubs in major global cities, and on-site teams of consultants at our clients’ offices across the globe. Employing staff from a total of 44 nations, we cover 26 different languages.
Get in contact with us! You can get in touch directly with the contact persons listed below or use our contact form. We will contact you as soon as possible.